A Pointless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post words.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Message of March '11: You probably don't care that we skipped the message of the month for February

A POINTLESS FORUM: Because you don't need reason to post random crap.

The basis of the forum

Go down 
+2
TheAmazingCracker
Noir003
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir003
Admin
Admin
Noir003

The basis of the forum Empty
PostSubject: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Basically, this is a general forum. It has no purpose. It will not have a purpose. It is intended for posting about anything and everything, and conversing. It is obvious and goes without saying, but don't abuse the forum, or I will ensure your parents love you less. Okay, threats aside, just make sure to post and keep the forum alive (I have once before seen the untimley death of my previous gaming forum), so get started!
Back to top Go down
https://apointlessforum.forumotion.com
TheAmazingCracker

PostSubject: Re: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Well this is nice. Kind of like 4chan, but not quite as faggy. I like it. But I had better be a mod here, or so help me Chuck Norris, i'll rip your guts out with a rusty sport. Yeah. I went there.
Back to top Go down
WhyNotNonsense

PostSubject: Re: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Seems joyous and harmless, I too shall be a part of this "Forum"
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingCracker

PostSubject: Re: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Well that was... pointless. But hey, none the less.
Back to top Go down
inucloud64

PostSubject: Re: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Hey i heard 4chan now i'm intrested
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingCracker

PostSubject: Re: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:49 pm

That was me. Its a sacred place where 9 year old kids learn to troll. Like meeeeee...
Back to top Go down
Kappyland
Kappyland

Location : As far as you know, dead from a warehouse explosion!

PostSubject: Re: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Great! Now there's another way for me to be distracted on the computer (hey look...a picture of a squirrel)! It's going to be fun brainwashing you into my minions...I mean talking with all of you! Now if you excuse me, I must go have a tall glass of milk and cookies.
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingCracker

PostSubject: Re: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:08 am

Cookies are cool, but milk? Get some coke
Back to top Go down
Samcakeapotamus
Samcakeapotamus

PostSubject: Re: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 am

In Spanish club is cassino and cocaine is cocaina! Coke used to have cocaine in it. Mark Wahlberg developed a cocaine problem at a young age. Mark Wahlberg used to be Marky Mark, a late 80s rapper. Marky Marks video game was ranked 8th worst video game ever. The worst video game ever was E.T Extra Terrestrial for Atari 2600. The 3rd worst video game ever was Shaq Fu for Sega Genesis. Shaquille O'Neil weighs 340 lbs. The worlds fattest man weighs 1225 lbs before a surgery that brought him down to 900 lbs. The lightest person at the moment lives in Nepal and weighs 10 lbs. Nepal is 54,000 sq miles and is the 93rd largest country in the world. The smallest country in the world is Vatican City and is .2 sq miles. The worlds largest country is Russia. The Communist party of Russia turned Russia into the Soviet Union in December of 1922. The USSR fell in 1991. The Beatles released Back in the USSR on November 22nd 1968. The Beatles song Let it Be is being played every second of every day somewhere in the world. The Beatles made two movies called Eight Days a Week and Help!. The worlds worst ranked movie was Glen and Glenda. Glenn Beck is an American conservative radio and TV show host. The oldest running TV show is Meet the Press. David Gergory Hosts Meet the Press.

Thank you reading, If anyone wants to add there is two things you must do, 1) your comment MUST have some connection to the lasst sentence. 2) post below with the words Albino Kitty Cat at the top for me to add them. I will then add it and give you credit. Remember it must have something to do with the last post on the UPDATED forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The basis of the forum   The basis of the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

The basis of the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Pointless Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: